Girly image, yes, know. Get over yourself already :|
Okay, so I have nothing to do and feeling too lazy to move my fat ass to get the TV remote. Also, this month seems to be Tag-o-mania month...people have been tagging me left right and centre. Now I know how the donkey's bum feels like when people run after it with a needle and a tail.
No no...it's not a real donkey.
A paper....Oh forget it!
So, Insignia(intriguing name innit?) tagged me with this. Seems quite light, so here goes:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4 - "It was Narak the Demon-hunter who went to Imokoi and made a daring rescue" (The Simoquin Prophecies by Samik Basu)
(Any bengali should hugely enjoy this book. Half the characters and places are named after the bengali names for objects...super fun and actually a really good book)
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch what? – My modem got knocked down :P
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? – Last night - Shashuri Zindabaad - A bengali comedy on Zee Bangla.
(Ultimate dialogue - Your lips are like a slice of an off-season orange)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? – 6:05pm
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? – 6:16 PM....Decent!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?- Lots and lots of birds chirping, crows drowning out most of it...damn crows! They shit on my head one more time and I shoot on sight!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? – At 4:00 pm, watching the telephone repair guys fiddle with our telephone connection.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?- Other blogs, Facebook, Gmail and a Fullmetal Alchemist episode.
9. What are you wearing? - What's with the perverted questions huh? Who made this Tag?! X-(
Well, a white T-shirt and tracks. I'm off to the gym in 10 minutes.
10. When did you last laugh? – 5 minutes back when my friend called to tell me how he fell down in the bathroom and his.....erm...leave that for later :P
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? – A HUGE poster, a switchboard, a mirror and shelves that hold my stuff.
12. Seen anything weird lately? – Yeah, two monkeys mated on my AC outside my window this afternoon while I tried to solve a problem on time and efficiency...Go figure...
13. What do you think of this quiz? Good way to spend fifteen minutes :D
14. What is the last film you saw? - Final Destination 3-D. It sucked BIG time. The story didn't even come close to the first ones. The 3-D effects were really good though.
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?- A Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren, an Alienware PC pimped up to the max, HD Audio System with independent connections to each room in my house, including the bathroom, and a HUGE swimming pool in my backyard. Also, I'd buy over Pizza Hut :P (Dominoes needs you to be a multibillionaire)
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!- I truly and deeply believe magic and the creatures of lore existed, and still do, just that they don't show themselves to us.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?- The One World theory. If everyone in this world got along with everyone else, problem solved.
18. Do you like to Dance?- I dance in my head, coz I got two left feet. I also sing in my head. My head loves multi-tasking.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?- "Arya" or "Godhuli". Arya is right from the time I read Eragon. She fascinated my imagination and I loved the name. "Godhuli" means "bathed in the light of the setting sun". Had come across someone on Orkut with that name. Loved it at once.
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?- "Ashwin" or "Aryan"....anything with "A". I don't want him to go through the torture of being right at the end of the roll-call. (Although it wasn't that bad...you get loads of time to prepare before you are called in for practicals)
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? – Mera Bharat Mahaan! Nothing beats living in your own country. Ghar ka lagta hai.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? – Hey man! How did I fare?
Life's a game and how much you win depends on how you play it. Relax. Think. Feel. Live.
Now, this wasn't that bad...I tag:
and everyone who reads this and isn't too lazy to take the pains :P