My Photoblog


Guys, before I go ahead with Neha's story, I'd like to invite you all to my photoblog - Snapshots

I've been clicking from the time I first got my hands on one of those old point and shoot cameras. Since then, I've craved for a really good camera so I can show the world what I see through my eyes. About six months back, I finally purchased the Canon EOS 450D (Also known as the Rebel XSi)
which was the perfect camera for me.
I fell in love with it from the very first shot. And I've been capturing images around me ever since. Today, it's an inseparable part of me. I take it with me wherever I go.

And so I humbly invite you to check out my work...no, passion...one image at a time at Snapshots.

Enjoy the photos, and cheers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That camera looks beautiful! I still use a Canon Powershot but it works for me, since I'm not a serious photographer (well, maybe when it comes to food... but only then).
Your pictures look great, so vivid and colourful!

Shaunak Mukherjee said...

@SassyGirl

Thank you! Food's actually my favourite subject. I click almost all the different things I eat, and some are not exactly pretty :P

Keep visiting!